Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lots of Updates!

I guess I should start with updates from the doctor today. I had my 38 week appointment and everything is moving along just fine. I am dilated around 2 cm (could be a little more) and 60% effaced. Emma didn't move any further down this week, so she is still sitting at -1. The doctor said unfortunately there are no "magic numbers" as when things could get moving. My water could break tonight, or it could still be 2 weeks. So we will just have to wait. I am just happy that there was progress made from last week to this week! Here is a 38 week belly pic!




Yesterday, I got to meet Matt and Jessica's new little one, Sophia Jane. She is absolutely precious. All 3 are doing well and glad to be home and able to sleep in their own beds. (Matt had a warning for Robert about the chair he would be sleeping in at the hospital!) I spent so much of my time holding Sophia, that I didn't take any pictures. Here are a couple that Jessica had on her blog. Jessica and I can't wait to have our little girls meet!







And here is a picture of the picture frame I made for Jessica. She will replace the blank paper with black and white pictures of Sophia.


1 comment:

k and j said...

You look great girl! Dang 2cm, that's gooooood for where you are at :) It could be anytime!! Okay where is your whole outfit from?? Maternity stuff is the WORST and you look great! Do tell!