Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Doctor Check Up

We had another great Doctor's appointment today. Heart beat strong, I am measuring right where I should down to the centimeter, and Emma's head is down. It looks like we are ready to go! Next week I will be considered full term, so the doctor's visits will also include checking to see if/how much I am dilated. Time is moving very quickly! I think I hope when it is time, my water just breaks. That way I know for sure it is time to go, and not just wondering if I'm really having contractions and if they are the right time apart!
I also took some pictures today of Emma's finished room. The only thing we have left to do is put up the permanent gate in the door way. That way we can keep the dogs out, but also keep her door open. Enjoy the pics!












I decided to take off the bumber because I didn't like not being able to see inside the crib from the door when it was on!

2 comments:

k and j said...

It is GORGEOUS!!! Good job :)

Fisher Family said...

What a cute nursery. Your daughter will be one lucky girl!