Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter! (A Couple of Days Late)




We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter! Ours was spent here at our house with my mom, grandma, and brother. In fact, it was the first holiday that we have ever had at our house! It was a nice and relaxing day. Mom and grandma hadn't seen Emma's room yet, so they were anxious to get a peak at it before she got here. I think they had more fun looking at all of her cloths! They couldn't believe how much stuff she had! I still need to take some pictures now that there are things are on the wall. I will try and do that tomorrow when we have some good sun light!

But back to Easter - We had yummy pancakes, egg casserole, potatoes, bacon, fruit, and muffins. We had enough food for 20 more people! I had every intention of taking pictures of our feast, but we were all so hungry and ready to eat, that I completely forgot. Emma also got her first Easter Egg! A lady that my mom works with made an egg for her! It was fun that she thought of her while coloring eggs!
It has her name on one side and Disney Princess stickers on the other!
I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my next weekly visit. I am anxious to see what they have to say. I want to know what position she is in. I try and feel, but have no idea. I am kind of thinking that she is sideways! I'll post the update after the visit!

No comments: