Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Shower

On Saturday my mom and Shelly threw me a baby shower. They didn't leave out one detail. It was so much fun and so nice. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen since we first found out that I was pregnant. Emma got tons of cute cloths, good books, and fun toys. It was a great shower.
Here are some of the fun details!
We had personalized water....


Personalized M&M's......
Even personalized pencils! (you may need to click on the picture to make it bigger)

This was my baby bonnet and rattle. Emma got her baby bonnet from my mom at the shower. I am going to have to bring it for her newborn pictures!

The guests got cute baby lollipops.

Robert and my hospital pictures.

Getting ready for some games...

It's present time!


Just SOME of the cute cloths Emma got!


I was so excited and honored that Jessica wanted to make me one of her famous baby's first year scrapbook. It is the perfect size to highlight Emma's first year!
She will be one clean baby!
Flag Regan even made an appearance at the shower! (This is a school project for Jessica's cousin)
The two pregnant girls! This was the first shower that Jessica and I have been at together that we were the only pregnant girls.
Thanks mom and Shelly for a great shower!

1 comment:

k and j said...

Oh my goodness, how fun!!! You look great of course! I am jealous. I am ALREADY feeling like a beast :( Pregnancy is rough but you look fantastic!