Friday, April 10, 2009

I Think We Are Ready!

So the hospital bag is packed and the car seat is in the car, and sheets are on her bed! I can't believe that we only have 4 weeks left! This little one is going to be here before we know it. I am currently working on getting all of her cloths washed. It pretty much is taking me all day. She has so many cloths and so many different colors! I am worried that the colors are going to bleed on one another, so I am probably sorting more then I need to. I am sure once she is here and getting them dirty, I will get over that! After I get all of her cloths and blankets washed, I think I will move on to organizing the diaper bag and a couple of things in her room.
Robert also got the stroller put together. Last weekend was spent with both of us practicing folding and unfolding the stroller, and putting the car seat back and forth into the car. We thought better to work out the kinks now, instead of trying to do it when she is in them!
Doctor appointments are still going well. I am measuring right where I should, blood pressures have been fine, and her heart beat is always strong. I definitely feel like I am at the end. My feet are starting to swell and by the end of the work week they look pretty puffy! I am having some muscle pain and just kind of uncomfortable. I am still having my braxton-hicks contractions, so maybe this is all a sign that she will be here a little early. Who knows! I think I will give her one more week (so I hit the 37 week mark) and then I will be walking and doing squats as much as I can!
I go to the doctor weekly now, so I will let you know how we are progressing!

1 comment:

k and j said...

How exciting ahhhhhh! 4 more weeks! It went fast! Hang in there, the last few weeks are miserable!