Sunday, January 23, 2011

What?!! No Pictures!!??

I know.  I know.  But I haven't taken any, and I don't think you would want to see Emma this week!  Emma has hung onto her fever all week and has been quite the grump.  She thinks that since she has had fevers, she should still be able to keep her pacifier all day long, and oh, the tantrums that have started when she doesn't get it.  I think the fevers are finally going away, so tomorrow is back to no pacifier.  It should be a FUN day.
Since she was sick all week, we didn't make it to the zoo or aquarium while Robert was home this week.  Honestly, the week went by very fast and I can't believe it is already over.
Tuesday we are heading to a new giant candy store to get things ready for Jessica's Baby Shower.  I will take some photos while we are there and get them posted!

No comments: