Friday, January 14, 2011

Not Much Happening...

Not too much has been going on around here, but I figured that everyone was probably tired of looking at the photo of the potatoes!  I am still doing one new recipe a week, but also thought you guys might not want to look at just food.  So I don't think I will post each one.  We have a busy weekend coming up with me doing a family photo session, and a birthday party on Sunday.  Then Robert has the whole next week off!  We are very excited and plan on relaxing and enjoying hanging out around the house.  Robert plans on golfing one day, and another day we will take Emma to do something fun.  The rest of the days will be spent doing our normal running around here, and doing stuff around the house. 
Here are a couple of photos from a spur of the moment photo session I did with Emma, (I'm sure most of you saw on Facebook) and a cute picture that Jessica took of the girls coloring during or Tuesday dinner.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

  

No comments: