Sunday, March 29, 2009

Work Baby Shower

Friday night the girls from work took me to Chevy's for a baby shower. Amanda and Caley worked hard at all the little details and it was a great night. There are 4 of us at work that are all due within 1-2 weeks of each other, so there has been lots of celebrating lately. I even had a surprise gift from Jamie. It made it feel like she was there! I appreciated everyone coming out after a long day in the clinic plus everyone was so generous. Emma got lots of cute clothes, plus we got some of the "lifesavers/necessities" that we needed. Unfortunately there wasn't any pictures of me looking at the camera while I was opening presents, but I will post a couple anyway. Thanks again girls! I couldn't be luckier to work with such a great group!


Amanda and Aidan. (Emma's future boyfriend!)

Playing a game. Everyone had to draw a baby on a paper plate on top of their head!
This was a complete set of burp cloths, a onsie, a "taggie", and a bib that were all personalized. They were adorable!
Emma's first "designer" outfit....Robert also said it would be her last!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Kari... your shower looked so fun, glad you enjoyed the surprise present.... it's getting so close!!