Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Anniversary

I can't believe that Robert and I have been married for a year! In some ways it seems like it was just the other day that we were getting everything ready, and in others it seems like we have been married for years. (not in a bad way though!) It was a day filled with cheeseburgers, french fries, family, friends, and dancing. The wedding was a perfect day and the marriage has been even better!
Tonight we are having an official date night to celebrate. We are going to dinner and a movie. I am very much looking forward to it! I don't think I will be trying on my wedding dress though! Here are some pictures from our wedding!












4 comments:

mombrackin said...

Happy 1st year and best wishes on your 2nd year.

Love you both.

mom brackin

Shelly said...

Happy Anniversary you two. You guys couldn't ask for a better gift then waiting for your little Emma. Love you, Shelly

Jessica B said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was so beautiful and we all had such a great time. I can't believe next weekend we will be celebrating your first pregnancy! Exciting times for sure.

k and j said...

A year! And you are having a baby already?! I love it! That's how we did it too :) We got pregs 5 months into our marriage. Yikes! It has been great though! So glad you married him, he seems like a great guy!