Monday, June 21, 2010

Swimming




Yesterday we headed over to Robert's Dad's house to celebrate Father's Day. We were all pretty excited to take Emma swimming for the first time. Unfortunately, she HATED it! She screamed and had a death grip on me the whole time! Chris was actually able to take this picture, otherwise we wouldn't have had any pictures of the experience!
I was really nervous because we started swim lessons today. I had visions of her being "the one" that screamed the entire time. Robert and I had already decided that we were going to give it until Tuesday, (since that would be 3 days in a row) and if she still screamed, I would pull her from lessons. We didn't won't her to develop a complex!
Luckily we got to swim lessons today, and she did just fine! I even got some laughs out of her!
She didn't like everything that they wanted her to do, but it was MUCH better then yesterday! I'm not sure what was going on Sunday. Maybe her new tooth was bothering her, or maybe it was the boys splashing. I'm just happy that we can keep going to swim lessons!
My mom is coming on Thursday to watch, so she should be able to take some pictures for us!

No comments: