Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lunch Date

Today Emma and I met Amanda and Aidan for a lunch date. Robert is on call this weekend, and Amanda had a hair appointment out here, so it worked out perfectly. I guess I was the only one that didn't know there was a big soccer game today, because the restaurant was full of very vocal people watching the game. Only a couple of times did the yells scare the kids! As always, it was great to get to see Amanda and Aidan and catch up. Are you sure you guys don't want to move out here? We have several houses on our street for sale!!!


Aidan


Not too sure about all the noise and excitement


"Say Cheese!"


I thought I took more, but I guess this is the only picture I got of them together!

1 comment:

Amanda Yant said...

hi there girlie :-) we had such a great time too! I really wish we lived closer....but we just have to make the effort to see each other. On Sunday Aidan and I were "talking" about our lunch date. Aidan now can very proudly say "Emma". It is pretty close to momma, but he will just need to see Emma more often to make the full connection. Lets plan at palydate again soon!