Monday, June 28, 2010

I Have Been Tagged!



It looks like their is a blog tag going on, and I have been Tagged by Jessica!

1. What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous)?
So I probably have two....when Robert is working late, Emma and I usually have noodles and veggies. On the nights that Robert is home, it is probably Mexican food. Rotisserie Chicken = Easy Chicken soft tacos!

2- What do you want to be when you grow up?
My friend Jessica (in Vegas) and I would always talk about this in high school. We both would say that "when we grow up, we want to be a wife and a mommy!" I got my dream!

3- What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
I wish I could say I was doing some great summer reading, but my free time has consisted of me reading books about starting a business and photo editing!


4- How do you relax?
Since having Emma, honestly one of the most relaxing things is when I take a shower on the weekends. Robert is home with Emma, so I can take as long as one as I want!

5- What color are the interior walls of your home?
I REALLY want to re-paint our house! Right now, most walls are white, with the exception of our family room, which is tan, and Emma's room is a light pink.


6- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
I have become addicted to some Reality TV, but I also love movie nights where Robert and I (or girls night) have fattening appetizer type food, and then build your own ice cream sundaes after. Gosh, we haven't done that in forever! I think we need to plan one soon!


7- What time is bedtime and getting up time?
This really ranges. There are nights that I fall asleep on the couch by 9, and others where I am up until 10 or 11. Wake up time ranges any where from 6 to 7.


8- How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
I have a couple of staple blogs that I always check about every day, but lately all my Internet time as focused on photography forums, and looking at other photographer's website to see what they offer/prices.

Than
ks Jessica! It was fun! Now I tag, Jamie and Julie


And since I think every post as a picture of Emma, here you go!



1 comment:

k and j said...

FUN I haven't done a tag in forever! Thx :) I will get on it ;) Glad you are doing well. Emma is just precious. Her hair is ridiculous...I LOVE it.