Sunday, June 6, 2010

Busy Weekend

Before we get into our busy weekend, I had to share these pics first. The other day while I was getting ready, I noticed that Emma kept putting my belt around her neck. So I went and got one of my necklaces and sure enough she put it on, and wore it the rest of the morning. After she got up from her nap, I got out some plastic beaded necklaces we had from a Pretty Pretty Princess game. She played with them for a little bit, but then sure enough, she put them on and wore them the rest of the day. I couldn't help adding the tiara for pictures!





Our weekend plans started on Friday, when we met Amanda and Aidan at the new aquarium at AZ Mills Mall. It was bigger then I had expected it and Emma loved it. I am sure we will be making more trips there this summer!


Excited to see the fish


Amanda and Aidan


It was easier for them to see the fish out of their strollers. So we would find little corners to park them in, and then carry/walk the kids around. Next time the strollers will stay in the car!


It was pretty dark in their. So to see the kids, I had to use a flash, but then you really can't see the fish. I promise they are in there!


This was a neat room where the whole room, from floor to ceilings was plexi-glass. The shiny thing Emma is looking at is a fish!


The only big fish they really had were this guy, and some pretty big sting rays. But Emma had no problem finding the smaller fish!

Jessica's mom is in town from Kansas, so on Saturday Emma and I met my Mom, Jessica, Sophia, and Jessica's mom at Ikea for a little shopping. Jessica's mom hasn't seen Emma since she was about a month old, so it was great to get to see her again. Plus the girls haven't seen each other in about a month, and they were due to spend some time together. My plan is to turn our spare bedroom into a playroom for now, so this trip helped me to get my list made of what I want to get. I didn't bring my camera along, but Jessica had hers, and I am sure they will be up on her blog in a couple of days!
We were suppose to end our weekend with a trip out to Robert's Dad's house for some swimming. Emma decided that she needed to catch up on her beauty sleep from this weekend, so unfortunately, the timing didn't work out. We will have to try again in a couple of weeks!

No comments: