Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


We made it through the weekend....Maybe I should say I made it through the weekend. We dropped off Emma at my mom's house on Saturday. I had a feeling that it was going to be hard, but I had no idea how hard it was going to be. Emma did great (of course) and I think I did ok with only calling a total of 3 times. When we picked her up today, mom said that she thought she was going to roll over anytime.
After we got home, I went in to check on her during one of her naps and this is what I found...






Now when she started her nap, she was on her back and her animal show wasn't on. My child development back ground tells me that this doesn't happen for several more months...and I know that her legs and arms are strong enough that when she really gets swinging them, this is possible, AND unintentional, but the proud parents in us say that she is just very advanced for her age!
Hope everyone has a great week. We are excited for 4th of July to get here to celebrate the first major holiday with Emma!

No comments: