Friday, June 19, 2009

Busy Week

Miss Emma Grace and I have had a very busy week. It started on Tuesday when I had my follow up doctors appointment. After my appointment mom, Emma, and I went shopping around Ahwatukee. There were a handful of things I needed to pick up including a fish aquarium for her bed. I am hoping this will make the transition from our bed to her crib a little easier. But of course, before we could go shopping...we had to take some pictures in the court yard of my doctors!



Then on Wednesday Grandma Green came by to say hi. Unfortunately Emma was a little on the sleepy side so she didn't get a chance to see the little smiles that Emma is giving or hear the coos that are starting.
Yesterday was the busiest day of all. We started by saying hi to Great Grandma Sloat, then headed off to Phoenix Children's so everyone could finally meet her. And ended the day with saying a quick hi to Grandma Brackin at work. It was so nice to catch up with Cathy, Cassie, Amanda, Caley, and everyone else over in the clinic. I definitely miss seeing everyone, but not really missing work. It was weird to drive up to the hospital. I was glad I wasn't going there for work, but also glad we didn't have an appointment there! Unfortunately Emma was a little on the fussy side (fussy for her). She is still fussy this morning so I don't know if it was just a little too much out of the house for her, or if it is part of the growth spurt I hear happens at 6 weeks.
I had my camera, but for some reason I didn't take any pictures at the hospital, so I will leave you with some pictures that we took earlier in the week.





1 comment:

k and j said...

She is sweet and it looks like you are back to skinny! LUCKY!!