Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introducing Emma to the Mall!



On Tuesday Emma and I met Jessica and Sophia for a day at the mall. Both girls did really well and drew lots of attention. They slept for the majority of the day and woke up just in time for lunch.
Jessica and I did well in that we didn't buy anything for the girls or for us....even though Baby Gap, Gymboree, and Anthropology made this very difficult! I think I need more practice when it comes to pushing the stroller. The first half of the shopping day was more like bumper cars then shopping. And our friend Becky was right. Nordstroms does have the best lounge area for feeding the girls.
It was a great time and so nice to leisurely walk around. I think the next shopping date these girls have is to the scrapbook store!


1 comment:

k and j said...

Love the matching strollers! FUN!