Friday, July 29, 2011

The Children's Museum of Phoenix

I ( of course) LOVE my big camera.  But now that Emma is getting older, we are using her stroller less, and less which means if I want to bring it with us, I have to carry it in my purse.  So it has turned into a problem for me every time we have a special outing planned.  My purse is already pretty full with her diapers, wipes, snacks, medicine, and a water bottle (not to mention my stuff!).  Add my big camera to the mix  and it makes the purse too heavy to carry all day.  So I always struggle with whether or not I am going to bring it.
Today we planned a trip with Amanda and Aidan to The Children's Museum of Phoenix.  Neither of us had been there since we took the kids back in October of last year.  We were anxious to see how it would be different for them, and I knew I was going to want pictures.  So I decided to take bring my little point and shoot.  I got it last year during the pre-Christmas sales for this specific reason.  Instead of researching, I picked the one that was cheapest.  I haven't been very happy with it, but wondered if it was because I have just become spoiled with the quickness of my big one.  So I tried it again today.  After seeing the photos from today, I think it is time to invest in a decent point and shoot.  I will have to add it to our never ending list of wants.  So please excuse the pictures, but know that we had a great time at the museum!

Here they are last year....and here they are now!!


 Emma loved the grocery store this time.  Last time, she didn't have much interest in it, but I think this year she would have stayed there all day if she could have!

Do you see Amanda's cute little belly behind Aidan?!  We are so excited that they are having another little one in December.  Emma said that it was a baby girl.  They find out next week, so we will see if she is right!




Our sequence of trying to get a picture of the two of them!






Going through the car wash!

 Thanks guys for a great day!  Always love when we can get together!!!

No comments: