Monday, February 14, 2011

This Weekend

First, Happy Valentine's Day!  I am a day behind in blogging, so I will be back in a couple of days with pictures from today.
On Saturday I helped host a baby shower for my friend Jessica.  We held a tea filled with scones, tea sandwiches, cupcakes, fruit, and of course tea.  It was a great day, and I can't wait for April when Emma, my mom, and I head out to Vegas to meet baby Ava!























The cupcakes were so yummy and the place that made them, surprised up by making this adorable baby butt cake!






















Me and the mommy to be!

















The hostesses

















Jessica with her sisters and mom

Then on Sunday, we had a surprised visit from Grandpa and Grandma Chris
Emma was excited to color with Grandpa.

















I have this picture of my Grandpa coloring with me, so I think I will hang these two photos up together.
















Emma wants to help mommy and daddy as much as she can.  This weekend, while I was at the shower, she helped Robert fix the bathtubs and cleaned the garage.  After Grandpa and Grandma Chris left, she helped Robert water the plants.












































Not the best with her aim yet!

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.  I will back with photos from our day!

2 comments:

mombrackin said...

Love the pictures.....

Grandpas are very special...

Love you sweetie.

mom

k and j said...

super cute post! and darling baby shower for a darling little mom to be! how fun :)