Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Valentine's Day

We had a fun Valentine's Day at home.  Our theme for the day was pink and hearts!  We got back out her Christmas Dress, and used it again for Valentine's.  She was very pink!






















Every chance I had, I turned her food into a heart shape.  For breakfast she had scrambled eggs and heart shape toast, lunch was a heart shape sandwich and for snack she had jello (heart shape of course!) for the first time, and she LOVES smoothies right now, so I made her one as a special treat.


















After she was done with her snack, it was time to decorate cookies!  This time I had icing and sprinkles for her and she loved it.  I let her wear one of my half aprons.  I saw some adorable kid size aprons at Anthropologie that I think she will be getting for her birthday!
































And then Daddy came home armed with flowers and wine for me and a giant teddy bear for Emma.  We had a great day!


2 comments:

Joseph and Cassie Herbst said...

Looks like a fun Valentine's day. Love the pic with her in your apron!

k and j said...

cuuuute! i just did a post asking for help with couponing ;) leave me a comment that might help me!