Thursday, February 10, 2011

A little slow






















I know things have been a little slow here on the blog.  Things have been pretty normal around here, and when there was something going on, I didn't have my camera!  We have been hanging out around the house, took a trip to the zoo, and visited with a friend and her little ones while they were in town.
As some of you know from Facebook, I am giving this coupon thing ago.  So far, we are doing pretty well.  Last week I spent $71, but saved $82!  My goal is to only spend $20, but save the big amounts!
Last night we had our normal girls night, but it was our Valentine's celebration.  Cassie brought Eli, who is only 2 months old, and Emma was quite the little helper.  Jessica has some cute photos HERE.  And no, we weren't protesting Valentine's Day.  It just slipped my mind and that is why Emma is wearing black!
I finally hung some things on Emma's playroom walls.  After painting, it was very hard to put holes in the walls, but I finally did it the other day.  We still have some more room to hang things, I am just not sure yet what I want to hang up.  So we will leave it for now until I know for sure what I want in there.





















Her Kitchen






















All her toys, books, and art supplies






















The pinwheels were from her first birthday party
















She loves to point out Mommy, Daddy, and her boots in this picture!






















And some of Emma's art work!

We are heading out to get our taxes done today, then tomorrow I am going to check out a new photo location, and Saturday is Jessica's baby shower!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: