Friday, December 17, 2010

Only Happy Things....

Here are some pics of our week.

We went to Robert's Christmas Party for work, and Emma was able to go also!

























 Before I was able to get my camera, Emma was laying on her tummy, with her legs up, reading The Night Before Christmas.  Of course, by the time I got my camera, she was sitting up.




































I guess I have taken lots of pictures by the Christmas Tree.  At some point during the day she always says "pictures" and goes and sits by the tree and waits for me to get my camera!


























Then last night, we celebrated Christmas with Jamie, Jenni, Jesscia, Sophia, Heidi, and Ayden.  We had yummy appetizers to eat, the girls did a book exchange, and we did an ornament exchange.  I think all the girls were a little on the tired side, but we still had a great night.  Jessica took a lot of pictures also, so you can check them out on her blog.






















Jessica got the girls these adorable snowmen cups and matching plates.

















I think these are Emma's favorite that Sophia has.  She will always find them when we go over.



















I had gotten the girls cute Christmas necklaces and bracelets, and Heidi and gotten them fun glow in the dark bracelets and jingle bell necklaces.  The girls were all decked out!

Trying for the famous group shot!





































Love how they are all facing the tree in this one!






















Emma decided that if we were taking a picture by the tree, then she should be sitting down!



















Time to open presents!
















Everyone enjoying their new books.  Emma loves hers.  She giggled all morning while I read it!























Playing on the IPad with Jamie

















Reading with Jenni so I could load the car...And playing peek-a-boo. (She is peeking out of the book)

Are plan next week is relaxing and baking!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: