Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Busy Week

We have had a very busy and fun filled week.  I still have a list a mile long, so this post is going to have to be mostly pictures!
We started Tuesday when we went to....
















Emma had a great time looking at all the lights and dancing to the music.  We went with my mom, my mom's good friend Shelly, and Shelly's nephew Noah.




























Then we went with my mom on our annual Christmas trip to the mall.  We attempted to see Santa, but as you can see from the picture, Emma wanted nothing to do with him, and I just couldn't hand her over screaming.  I was hopeful she would sit with him since we have been reading lots of Christmas Stories and she always points out Santa, but she wanted nothing to do with him this year!



















I also squeezed in taking some head shots, a hair appointment and more shopping.  We ended our week with celebrating Christmas with Robert's mom, sister, grandma, and the Brown family.  We had quiche, breakfast casserole, monkey bread, waffles, fruit, and mimosas!  It was a great morning!





Our new "pet".  Anyone need a miniature horse?
































We have another busy week planned with two newborn shoots, Robert's work's Christmas party, our Christmas Party with the Tuesday night girls, and Emma's Allergy appointment.  I will be back on Wednesday with an update from her appointment.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

She looks cute in her outfit. Love the picture of Emma and Noah, I'll have to get a copy. See you on Christmas Eve.

Love, Shelly