Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophia!!


Today Sophia turns 1! I can't believe it has been a year. I love that Sophia and Emma are only about 2 weeks apart from each other. It is so special that one of my really good friends and I had babies within weeks of each other. Whenever we are out with the girls, everybody always tells us this, and I couldn't agree more. Robert and I also talk about how Sophia and Emma truly will be life long friends. Emma couldn't have asked for a better friend. Here are some pictures of the girls over the past year.


First time hanging out together.


Realizing that they both have to get use to the camera always being in their face!


Shopping!


Eating!


Playing!


They even got to spend their first Christmas together.


Easter Parade

On Saturday we headed out to The Farm at South Mountain to celebrate the big day. Even more special then Emma and Sophia only being a couple of weeks apart, is that Sophia is only a week apart from her cousin. So in a couple of weeks, the Brysons will head to Kansas were the girls will have a joint birthday celebration. Even though Sophia will being having her party in Kansas, Jessica and Matt still wanted to make sure that all their Arizona friends got to celebrate as well. Robert had to work on Saturday, so he wasn't able to come. But my mom, Emma, and I had a great time just us girls!


Emma ready for her first birthday party! She stood a lot on her own for the first time!


One of the few pictures of Emma and I




I found this neat spot, and had to get some pictures of Emma. Unfortunately, she decided to look everywhere but at me!


The Brysons


Emma and Grandma

Cassie, Jamie, Jessica, and Sophia. (Jamie just got engaged! So exciting!!)


Enjoying her cake!


Time for presents!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We love you!

1 comment:

Jessica B said...

Thanks for Sophia's birthday wishes. We are glad you guys were able to come on Saturday. You got some great pictures. I love the ones of Emma on the bench. I wish we would have gotten to take some with you guys. We will have to go back out there sometime when I don't have 30 people to talk to. :)