Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grass and Some Pics of Emma

Yes it's true! We have grass! We are busy keeping it watered and "nursing" it from shock so it is perfect for Emma's party!



I know I am being silly, but these next pictures make me sad. They were taken a couple of hours before Emma had her accident.





She is always so curious and studies every little thing.


One new thing recently is that she tries to do the motion to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider".


She is starting to read to herself! She will even babble has she turns the pages.




I know she looks sad in this picture, but for some reason I like it. I caught her in a moment where she was leaning against the couch trying to figure out what she wanted to do next!

1 comment:

mombrackin said...

Your lawn looks awesome. I'm jealous.

My precious baby granddaughter send me those pictures...

Love you all.