Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter Sunday. We started the day with Emma getting her Easter Basket, and then headed over to Robert's Uncle Wally's house were we had yummy food and visited with family. Unfortunately, I didn't get near the pictures I wanted to. By the time I was able to get my camera, Emma wasn't the happiest. Now that she is more mobile, she wanted to get down and go. But of course everybody wanted to hold her and love on her, so when it came time to try and get a family picture, she wanted nothing to do with me holding her! Oh well. We will try again at her birthday!


Checking out her Easter Basket


What is in here?


A silly puppy wearing bunny ears....


And books! She has a book called Gossie that she really likes, and I was able to find some more books with Gossie and Friends.


So excited!


Daddy trying to let her play some....but also not get grass stains on her dress! We should have gotten a blanket, but I didn't even think about it.


This is the best picture we have of her in her dress.


Doesn't it kind of look like she is yelling "let me go!"

Girl talk


Robert helping Mary get set up for the blog. She hasn't been able to get on it, so hopefully now it will work for her!


Emma figuring out how her snack holder works with Aunt Sandy


And the grumpiness begins.....

It was a great day and an even better holiday weekend. I am just sad I didn't get more pictures on Sunday.

Can't believe our little girl will be 11 months tomorrow!!

No comments: