Friday, October 9, 2009

Photo Shoot

So I had an impromptu photo shoot with Miss Emma Grace today. She was a very good sport, and I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out! My whole plan was to have the pictures be in black and white, but now I don't know. I think I like the color. Especially the ones with the brown background. I know I am only showing the ones in color (haven't made them black and white), but what do you guys think? Leave them as color, change to black and white, or take out just some of the color? (I don't know why, but you have to click on the long ones to make them bigger and clear.)











3 comments:

Jamie said...

Really cute pictures... good job! I like them in color but black and white are great too, maybe some of both!

mombrackin said...

Sweetie

You did awesome.

Grandma needs them all.

Call me.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

I love the brown ones in color and I think the basket ones might be really cute in black and white! SO CUTE!!!

-Eliana