Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eating Cereal

This weekend we did our first attempts of feeding Emma cereal. She was not impressed with it at all! By looking at the pictures you thought I was giving her lemons! I can't wait to see her faces when we start real food!
The first attempt was very interesting and a little rough. The bowl was still full when we finished! But I have to say over the last couple of days she seems to have really gotten better at it. I still don't think she loves how it tastes, and sometimes she spits it all right back out, but I have been able to already make the cereal thicker and this morning she was almost able to finish 2TBS!
If she keeps this up, we will move on to fruits and veggies in another week or two!

Getting ready!

Not sure what to think!

I don't think I like this!

No I really don't like this!

1 comment:

bcolby said...

So exciting! Soon you won't be able to shovel it in fast enough!