Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shopping With Grandma

Yesterday, Emma and I spent the day with my mom at the mall. Emma did great and loved looking at all the different colors. Plus the restaurant we ate at had lots of fans, so we were set. It was a great day and the mall wasn't very busy which made it extra nice. Mom got Emma the cutest outfit at The Children's Place that I think will be perfect for her 6/7 month pictures. Gap was also having a pretty good sale where you got 40% off their clearance and mom conituned to spoil us by getting me some things.
The mall's courtyard has this water-feature that I wanted to get Emma's picture in front of. Unfortunately it was closed for cleaning, so we decided to get some pictures in the grass. It was Emma's first time to feel grass and first time in shoes! (She looked so old when we put her shoes on!) It was nice to finally be able to have her be outside for a little bit.
Thanks mom for a great day!








No comments: