Friday, January 30, 2009

Catching Up with Good Friends

Last night I got to catch up with my friends Jessica and Jenni. Jessica is also pregnant and just about 3 weeks behind me, and Jenni is getting married so we had a lot to catch up on. Jenni had found her dress and it is beautiful! It is definitely "her" and she is going to be a beautiful bride!
Jessica and Matt have been working hard on getting their scrapbook room/guest room/computer room transformed for the baby. The got an organizational system from Ikea for their closet and it looks so nice. Jessica was able to keep all of her scrapbook stuff neat and organized, plus have lots of room for the baby. They also had their crib all set up. It was fun to see and makes thing feel even more room. Here is a picture of us. (me at 26 weeks, Jessica at 23)



One of the girls at work told me that Baby Style was going out of business and everything was 50% off. So off the three of us went to check out the bargains. The store had just made the announcement on Wednesday that they were closing, but things were already pretty much gone. People were buying EVERYTHING, even the fixtures! We found out that all the baby cloths were 50% off, but the maternity cloths were 75% off! This was great for Jessica since she is finally needing to get some! They pretty much only had winter cloths (which I am pretty set on) so instead of buying cloths for me, I bought for Emma! I decided to get her a couple of outfits that she could wear when the weather got cooler, and she got her first pair of tights! Here are the two outfits she got.

While us girls were out shopping, Matt, (Jessica's husband) was busy at home cooking dinner! We had Spaghetti, green beans, and yummy bread. It was a great way to end a fun night. There were also cookies and ice cream to be had, but since our house is closer to New Mexico then to Phoenix, I needed to take my cookie to go!
Thanks girls (and Matt) for a fun night! What an exciting year it is going to be for us!!!!

1 comment:

Questio said...

Nice blog....
I like it.
And I invite you take a peek at my blog as well.
It's http://smartkidtoy.blogspot.com/.

Best Regards.