Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pink, Pink, and more Pink!


Robert and I went up to Lowe's this weekend and looked at paint samples for Emma's room. Who knew there were so many shades of pink! I think the hard thing is, is that we don't want you to walk into the room and feel like you have walked into a bubble gum factory, or be so overwhelmed by the pink! So I think we have it narrowed down to a couple of shades that are very light and have a beige undertone to them. Lowe's does this thing were you can by a mini paint can for $3, so I think we are going to do that to make sure we like it!
We had our 23 week doctor's appointment today and everything is still going great. Emma's heart rate is good and strong. They said she is a very happy baby! My blood pressure is still good, and other then some back problems everything is great! They started to measure me today, and wouldn't you know that I measured bigger then I am suppose to. The doctor said I am carrying extremely high, so she thinks that could be the reason I am measuring bigger. She didn't seemed concerned about it, she just said that we would keep an eye on it, and probably have to get a couple of ultra sounds if I keep measuring bigger. My mom got to go with me to the appointment today. She got to hear the heart beat and had an added bonus of being sneaked in for another quick peak at Emma. (We just wanted to confirm that Emma really is a girl, and we got the confirmation today!)
Everything else is going great! I am taking grandma shopping on Friday so I'm looking forward to having a short work week as well as spending some time with her!
Oh ya! I almost forgot! Finally here is a belly pic!





2 comments:

k and j said...

WHAT!!?? You are SOOOOOOO small! Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Still pretty skinny!!!
When will you start to grow...
Love the pink, hope to see you tonight up at Jess's.

jenni : )