Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a good end to the holiday season. We played many more games of Mexican Train, watched movies, got the house clean. We sadly went back to work today not sure how we were going to get through 5 actual days of work!
We ended the weekend by celebrating Aiden's 2nd birthday. We went over to Josh and Christine's for yummy pasta and birthday cake. The kids had a good time opening their presents (they still had Christmas presents from Grandma Mary to open) and it was fun to hang out with all of them. At one point in the night I was helping Anna with something so we were both standing and she was eye level with my belly. In a very loud excited voice she exclaimed "I can see the baby growing!" My belly has popped even more in the past week since she saw me. It was pretty cute. Here are some pictures from the party.




The icing was blue and it got everywhere!

A new basketball hoop!





Anna helping Uncle Bobby by holding it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to see a belly pic!!! Flaunt it girl!!!

Becky