Thursday, August 2, 2012

37 Week Update and Celebrating Riley

I had my 37 week appointment on Tuesday and things seem to be progressing along.  I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  I am really hoping that Riley decides to get here sometime next week so I can be here for all of Emma's first day of school fun the following week!
Last night the girls had a "sprinkle" for Riley at our Girl's Night.  Everyone was so sweet and generous.  I really appreciate having them all as friends!

I thought it was time to put together a hospital bag, and this time I put together a bag for Emma also filled with activities and snacks  Emma had her own idea of what to bring to the hospital and filled up some of her different baskets and placed them by the bags!

The girls coloring together


My silly girl!  She is so excited for Riley to get here!








Sophia and Jessica didn't want Emma to feel left out and got her a couple of new books.  We have already read them several times.  She loves them and I love that they are all about being a big sister and having siblings!

All of the cute stuff!! Thanks again girls! I know EVERYTHING will be put to good use!

Our crazy group


We had yummy ice cream sundaes for dessert

Us moms were ready for a little bit of a break and some quite, so we let the girls play with the iPads.

Will hung out in the swing for a little bit.  I can't believe how big he is getting!!!  Riley needs to hurry up and get her to meet her friend!



No comments: