Saturday, April 2, 2011

Whippy Cakes!

Today we met my mom, Shelly, and Grandma for the Whippy Cake summer collection preview party.  On the way there, Emma and I stopped by Anthropologie because I am on a hunt for a cross the body bag/purse.  I really want to get one before our trip to Las Vegas, but I am having a terrible time finding one.  While we were waiting for Grandma, Emma found this fun fountain.
















The preview party was fun, and of course all the stuff was adorable.  (You can buy the new summer line on the internet starting Monday)  With it being so hot today, I didn't take any pictures there (it was in her backyard).  I basically just focused on shopping!  Here are our new treasures.  They can be worn as either a clip or attached to a head band.  And remember, these photos were taken as soon as we got home, so Emma was hot and tired!!



























Same clip, just on a head band!

1 comment:

k and j said...

SO cute!! she is darling! i am dying to hear about a number two being on the way ;) hehehe.

oh and i LOVE the swimsuit and hat!!! ahh.