Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday Celebration

I can't believe that I will be 31 tomorrow.  Officially in my 30's!  Robert laughs when I say that.  He figures that started last year when I turned 30. 
We started the week off with a birthday celebration at girl's night.  We had yummy mexican food, and angel food cake with strawberries.  I am so lucky to have such fun, supportive, and good friends!
















The night started off with Emma and Sophia playing some golf.
















Can you guess what happens next?!  (she was fine by the way!)





































Me and Jessica























The girls had their own Easter celebration!























Emma discovered dress up shoes!






















Emma was so excited to see Eli.  All day she kept saying "Baby Eli comin'"










































Presents!  Thanks everyone for a great night!  Can't wait to celebrate Sophia next week!!!

No comments: