Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Weekend

We had a wonderful 4 days.  It was so nice to have Robert home.  We stayed close to home, finished Emma's playroom, and decorated for Christmas.  We haven't had a weekend like this for so long.  I was sad that Robert had to go back to work today.  I was spoiled having him home!
Emma's playroom is done, but I want to hold off on pictures until we get her kitchen up.  When we opened the box, we discovered that the refrigerator door was missing, so the company is sending us one.  When we get that in, I will put up all the pictures.  But here is a sneak peak.

 I am not sure what type of smile that is, but she LOVES her room and new table!


We also were able to get our tree and decorations up.  We decided to go one more year with our "baby" tree.  Emma loves it.  She points out all the ornaments, calls them by name, and even says "hi" and "night night" lights.  It is really cute!





No comments: