Monday, July 19, 2010

This Weekend

On Saturday we headed out to celebrate Robert's Grandma's 80th birthday! We had a luncheon at Marie Calendar's where over 70 people turned out. It was a fun day, but I was busy chasing Emma, so not much time to take pictures.
We were running late, but I was able to quickly take these two pictures before we left the house.
When we were at Marie Calendar's, everyone kept saying "oh she is so cute, she can have whatever she wants" so we walked out of there with 24 purple balloons! Emma was very excited about this.
One of Robert's Uncles took a lot of pictures, and I am hoping to get a couple more from him. When I get those, I will post some more!





On Sunday we headed over to Robert's Dad's house for more swimming. Emma did much better this time and enjoyed being back in the pool. She even loved to ride around in her starfish. She would lay back and relax. Then she discovered that she could fit all of the water toys in with her. She was pretty happy about this!







1 comment:

Jessica B said...

Love that dress. It is adorable. I'm glad Emma liked the water more this time.