Monday, July 12, 2010

Teaser!

Today I got to take pictures of my friends Jamie and Doug before their big wedding day in September. We headed up to SunRidge Canyon, which is where Robert and I got married, so it was fun to be there not only to take pictures, but also to remember our wedding day! It was hot and humid, but Jamie and Doug where great sports. And with a couple that loves each other as much as they do, and a view like we had, how can you not get lots of great pictures!
Here are just a couple to tied Jamie and Doug over. I still have LOTS to go through!
Thanks guys for a fun day!!!





3 comments:

mombrackin said...

Sweetie,

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple.

Proud of you can't wait to see the rest.

Love, Mom

Shelly said...

Kari, you did a great job and I am sure they will love them. Its great to have a photographer in the family.

Love you, Shelly

k and j said...

You are so talented Kari!