Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our 2nd Anniversary....a day late

No, I didn't forget that Robert and I had our 2nd anniversary yesterday, the day just got away from me, and I wasn't able to get to the blog. Here are some pics from the past 6 1/2 years!


Oh my goodness! Look how young we look! This was our first picture together!


One of our favorite hiking spots North of Carefree


Our trip to North Carolina to visit family


Husband and Wife!


And we are so happy that because we found this.....


We have our precious baby girl!




And as a quick side note...Robert surprised with me with these gorgeous flowers and my favorite wine!



3 comments:

Jessica B said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!! Those flowers are gorgeous. I hope you guys had a great day. I can't believe it has already been two years since your wedding. I know a lot has happened since then but it just doesn't seem that long ago.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 years!!! The pictures look great, its fun to go down memory lane :) Let's get together soon!!!!!

-Eliana

Jenni said...

Happy Anniversary!
Great photos ; )
jenni