Monday, December 14, 2009

I think We Have Curls!








So now that Emma has more hair, her hair will get pretty curly after her baths. I tried leaving it curly, but when she woke up in the mornings it would be a huge frizzy mess.
This morning, I decided to play with it a little bit and put a little gel in it. When she woke up from her morning nap, I finger combed it, and the curls stayed. She has one huge curl right in the middle front that curls up and back. So I had to but the clip in it to try and tame that curl. I think she still needs to get more hair (not just on top) to start letting her hair go curly. She is always cute, but I think it looks a little funny to have a patch of curls just on the top of her head.
So until she decides to grow some hair all over, we will continue to straighten, but at least it is looking like curls are in our future!

1 comment:

k and j said...

I swear everyone I know wants their kid to have curls, including me! Why is that?? Hahaha. She is precious!!!