Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We Have Furniture!

Hey everyone! Robert has been very busy putting together all of Emma's furniture. I love it! I have already started organizing the dresser and changing table. Having the furniture in the room makes things even more real....as if my growing belly wasn't enough! We find ourselves staring at the crib thinking that in as little as 10 weeks Emma will be here and sleeping in this bed. We found out that we are getting our glider, so the room arrangement might change once we get everything in it. I have stuff to put up on the walls, but for now, until we know for sure where all the furniture will be, we are going to hold off for a little bit. We also still need to get our blinds/curtains. Once all of that is in place, I will take pictures of the completed nursery. But for now, here is the furniture!


Yes, that is all of her hair "accessories" on top of the dresser!

The crib passed the weight test! Robert didn't miss any screws!!
While Robert was busy putting all of this together, I was busy making......
It's a magnetic memo board!

1 comment:

k and j said...

How exciting!! It's a trip looking at that stuff picturing a baby in there huh?? Man, I am so excited for you yayyy!