Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Big News!


Yes, We are pregnant! I mean, I guess I am pregnant and we are going to have a baby! We found out last week and are very excited! I think I am around 5 weeks pregnant and will be due sometime in the first couple weeks of May. We have our first appointment September 23rd so should have a better idea then.
I have been feeling ok. No major complaints. Just the run of the mill pregnancy symptoms. I can't believe they happen so soon!
We have had fun telling our family. They of course are very excited and are already talking about buying things and babysitting! Robert's dad already has the feeling that it is a boy. He seems to have a 6th sense for this kind of thing. When we went out to eat with them for Robert's birthday, he thought we were hiding something from them. Turns out we were...we just didn't know it yet!
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers! We will keep you all updated!!!!



4 comments:

mombrackin said...

I love you baby girl...

Mom.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
I am so very happy for you both.
How exciting : )
Best of luck with this journey!

love,
jenni

k and j said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Kari!!! You will be a great Mom!! I might be expecting as well :) How exciting!! You will LOVE it!!

Fisher Family said...

Wow! Congratulations you guys...that is great news. Best of luck with the pregnancy!