Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun Surprises!

So part of me being tired means that I haven't checked our mail in the past couple of days. The second I get home, I change out of my work clothes, and into clothes that I don't want the neighborhood to see me in when I go to get the mail! So the mail goes unchecked. This is very unusual for me. I LOVE to get the mail. Robert has no idea why I am so excited to check it, because he says that there is never anything in there except bills. I tell him he is right usually, but you never know what COULD be waiting for us. Today was a fun day for the mail! It was very full and of course it had the usual bills and credit card offers. But We also had two packages and two very sweet cards! (Thanks Mom!)


We each opened up one package and here is what was in them....




So CUTE! My mom's best friend, Shelly, got us the adorable outfit, and my friend Jenni got us the cute photo album. Thank you both so much! You guys are so sweet! It definitely makes me want these next 8 months to fly by! (I know, May will be here before we know it and we will be saying where did the time go?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you tonight Kari! Glad your special treat brought you some joy : ) I love getting the mail too,
jenni