Saturday, July 12, 2008

Good Finds!



Target has some really good things right now in their dollar section. I got some cute scrapbooking paper packs, hole punches, ribbon, and some cute brads. I also got some gift bags and things for the kids. They even had stuff for the classroom. Go and check it out!

I discovered a new cooking blog the other day while I was looking at our friends Pete and Lindsey's family blog. It's called Favorite Family Recipes. http://favfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/ They have a Receses Peanut Butter Cake posted right now and I think I will have to try it for Robert's Birthday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

erin said...

I totally *heart* Target!!!

Thanks for commenting, I just relisted the brie necklce in my etsy shop if you're still interested :)

http://thevintagepearl.etsy.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Kari,
I love the dollar bins at Target. I always find super cool stuff there : ) Great photo of all of your goodies. Email me your address when you get a chance, thx!
Jenni