Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random

I know things have been pretty quite on the blog here lately.  We are doing well and excited for Riley Jane to make her debut.  The crib is set up, and other then a few of the necessities, I think we just about have everything we need.
I am definitely done being pregnant!  I had all of these plans to do all of these projects with Emma and nothing has happened.  I don't know if it is the heat or being at the end of this pregnancy, other then organizing, not much has happened!
A couple of weeks ago, I did get this science experiment set up for her.  I found it on Pinterest and she loved it.  We covered a pan with baking soda, and then mixed food coloring and vinegar together.  She loved watching it bubble up!






1 comment:

k and j said...

cute! post a pregnancy update and some belly pics!!!