Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Riley Update

I still have a couple of posts that I need to do that happened before we moved, but I wanted to fill everyone in on my doctor's appt. today first.
Everything looks great!  We had an ultrasound today to check on growth and we confirmed that we are having a girl!  It is also looking like we will have a big girl!!  If I go the full 40 weeks, she is on track for weighing 9lbs 9 oz!!  She has a big head and long legs!!  Both of those are measuring like I was 30 weeks and 3 days instead of 28 weeks.  But she is the only thing that is measuring big.  I am measuring right on track and have not gained too much weight at all.  The doctor said that ultrasound is never 100% accurate, so we will just have to wait and see.   There is a small chance they may do another ultrasound around 36 weeks just to check again.  We will just play that by ear.
Everything else looks great.  She is still extremely active and is already head down.  All of my labs came back normal, so nothing to worry about there.  Here are some pictures from the ultrasound.  These will probably be her last pictures until she is born!!

 Feet

 She would alternate between sucking her hand and her thumb

Sweet little face

1 comment:

k and j said...

so exciting!! i love her name :) and i a lot about HUGE babies! i bet she will be small though :)