Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pre Halloween Fun!

So things are still crazy around here, but I figured I had you all wait long enough.  Here are some of things we have doing this month!





 Jessica and Ava came into town and I was so excited to see them and be able to spend some time with them.  Ava has gotten so big and she is so smiley and adorable!  I can't wait to see them again over Christmas. 





I took Emma out for some fall/holiday photos.  These are just a few of my favorites.  I will do a blog post with more on my photography blog in a couple of days. 






My mom and I took Emma out to Boo at the Zoo.  They gave all the animals pumpkins as a special snack.  Emma had fun watching all of the animals, and a lot of the animals came pretty close to us.  We even got to see the lion play, run and hear her roar!








We have spent all month doing various Halloween Activities.  We have made paper pumpkins, made a Halloween themed sensory box, and reading Halloween books.  This year, we decided instead of carving a pumpkin, we would let Emma paint it.  She had a lot of fun, but I am sure next year we will go back to the traditional carving!!

We have a busy and fun Halloween weekend planned.  Of course, pictures will come soon!!
Hope everyone has a very Happy Halloween!!

No comments: