Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Photo Location

There is a Pecan Groove out by our house that I have always wanted to sneak into to take pictures.  The other day, I found a spot that didn't have a gate and ever since, I have been itching to take Emma out to try the new spot.  My original plan was to take her out on Tuesday, but we had to wait since we pretty much had non stop rain all day Tuesday.  We headed out today thinking the weather would be perfect, but we got so much rain that the entrance is flooded.  So I guess we will have to wait a couple of weeks for the water to evaporate/soak in/dry up.  There is a dirt road close by that is lined with Pecan Trees, so we were able to get some pictures there.  Our photo shoot was short lived because Emma got my keys and turned the alarm on my car.  This scared her to the point that she clung on to me and we had to call it a day. 
I also have these up on the my photo blog along with samples of holiday cards.  Even if you already have pictures that you want to use, I would be happy to make them for you.











































3 comments:

Jessica B said...

Love that skirt and the road is great. We definitely need to get the girls out somewhere to do a "friends" photo shoot.

k and j said...

i wish u lived here! fab pics :) and emma is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

ooo this might be a spot for our session!! When can we do that?!?!? I'm so excited :)

-Eliana