Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Photo Shoot

I have been going back and forth on whether or not to offer Christmas Cards to friends that I take pictures of over the next couple of months.  I mainly just wanted to offer the CD of images until I was "officially" in business, so I kept going back and forth when it came to the cards.  I am able to get a sample pack pretty cheap, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to have them just in case.  Before I could make up the cards, I had to get some pictures.  So Emma and I headed out this morning for a spur of the moment photo shoot.  I tried a new place out in Anthem(the one by us) that I liked a lot.  It had a lot of lakes, bridges, and waterfalls.  I was scared that Emma would make a run for the water, so we pretty much stayed away!
















































































































We both got hot pretty quickly.  So she was excited when we pulled into McDonalds for some water!




Such a big girl with her cup!

If anyone wants me to put together Christmas Cards with pictures that they already have, I would be more then happy to do so.  When it gets a little closer, just let me know!

2 comments:

mombrackin said...

Sweetie,

These are adorable and obviously
grandma needs these pictures.

Love you,
Mom

Joseph and Cassie Herbst said...

I just love her curls!!! She is so adorable :)