Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday

Today was the day....the start of College football! Of course Emma had to support her Daddy's team, and wore her Notre Dame colors. I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered this onesie. For some reason I hit the 12 month size. Needless to say it fit her more like a dress then a onesie. She had it on just long enough to show Daddy and to take some pictures. Now we need to get her ASU colors! (Notre Dame won 35-0! Not sure if ASU is on TV or not)







The big part of the day was my mom and grandma came over. It was my mom's birthday yesterday, and to celebrate she wanted to see Emma and have Robert Bar-B-Que cheeseburgers. I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't take one picture while they were here. It rained all morning and stopped just in time for us to be able to b-b-que. It is looking like we might get some more rain tonight. I am hoping! Since I didn't take any pictures while they here, I took some of Emma when she got up from her nap. She is so proud of herself when she stands!




No comments: