Sunday, November 9, 2008

14 Weeks!!


It's hard to believe that I am starting my 14th week! Here is the first of many belly pictures to come. I definately feel a lot bigger then this picture looks. But the tired look and messy house says it all!
Things have been moving along pretty smoothly. We got the results back from the blood work part of the genetics testing and everything looks wonderful! We go back to the doctor next week and we're excited to hear our babies heart beat again. Then just another 4 weeks until the big appointment and we find out if this will be a little boy or a little girl!
No food cravings to report. Instead there is food I definately don't want!
Everthing else is moving along. Work for both Robert and I is going well. We (Robert) is starting to work on getting the backyard done. It is going to be a big project. He has to lay the sprinkler lines, do some brick work, plant some trees and then of course the grass. I will take pictures of the progress along the way.
We are getting ready for a busy month! There are a lot of things going on with both work for me and home. Then before we know it Christmas will be here. Such a busy but fun time of year!
Hope everyone has a good Monday!

3 comments:

k and j said...

DANG, you are skinny girl! You look GREAT, TINY!!!!

mombrackin said...

You will always be my beautiful baby girl.

I love you.

Fisher Family said...

You are so tiny kari...just wait though! You look beautiful!